This position is responsible for general warehouse duties, including forklift operations.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
• Prepare various merchandise for delivery; prepare packages for shipping according to established procedures.
• Move, locate, relocate, stack and count merchandise using a forklift.
• Loan and unload freight.
• Receive, identify, mark and place materials sent to the warehouse according to established procedures.
• Process requisitions for supplies.
• Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolved.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift.
• Strictly follow all safety guidelines to insure the safety of own self and other co-workers.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
• 1+ years previous experience required.
• Ability to read and interpret shop drawings.
• Carpentry experience a plus.
Certifications, Licensees or Registrations Required/Preferred:
· Forklift certification
Your application was submitted successfully.