A highly skilled, self-directed associate that facilitates safe, inventory processes in the warehouse. Responsible for completing orders, material movement (with fork truck) and inventory system updates for client orders. Also, responsible for continually looking to optimize the functions of the distribution processes and systems.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
• Promote a culture where associates, practices and systems are created to promote zero injuries, health risks, environmental impact and regulatory compliance issues.
• Receives and unloads products and packages from trucks and containers
• Receive and put away raw materials for manufacturing.
• Performs all shipping duties such as verifying orders, assists in the processing of orders
• Loads and Unloads crates and skids from contracted carriers
• Verifies package quantities and processes accordingly (data entry and labels products).
• Conducts cycle count, physical inventories and investigates and corrects all inventory discrepancies
• Communicate and assist with other internal departments – shop, graphics, purchasing, engineering - inventory queries.
• Drive forklift when applicable.
• Maintains and continually looks to improve the overall standards of workplace organization to ensure high standards of housekeeping of the warehouse.
• Maintains inventory accuracy
• Process returned products following the established procedures
• Efficiently directs products or goods to their rightful destinations
• Works with the others to troubleshoot problems or address issues that can get in the way of efficient supply chain management
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Assist with necessary paperwork – PO, BOL, etc.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years warehouse, distribution center and / or logistics experience
• Previous forklift certification preferred
Your application was submitted successfully.