Hands-on cabinet designer to create and order kitchen displays. The cabinet designer will be required to consider the intended purpose of each cabinet job, along with clients' style preferences, when drafting cabinet layouts. To be successful as a cabinet designer, you must be a multitasker with a personality to provide outstanding customer service. Invariably, a successful cabinet designer will demonstrate initiative within the confines of clients' wishes.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
· Meeting with clients to ascertain the intended functions and appearance of each space.
· Going to potential jobsites to take measurements and suggest design solutions.
· Model and render initial plan of kitchen display using appliances selected by client. (via Autodesk Inventor or similar modeler)
· Create construction prints of millwork and cabinetry (via Autodesk Inventor or similar modeler)
· Create setup instructions and organize BOM for each project
· Accurate recordkeeping, billing responsibilities, organizational skills
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field required
• 1+ years of experience
• Fluent in Autodesk AutoCAD 3D modeling
• Fluent in Autodesk Inventor
Your application was submitted successfully.