The Project Manager serves as the primary contact in delivering complete coordination of jobs working with design all the way through production. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that each project is executed on time, within budget, and at the expected quality levels established by the client.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
• Responsible for all levels of communication with Catalyst clients, as well as internal and external communication including contractors and suppliers.
• Complete accountability for monitoring and controlling project deadlines and budgets
• Ability to source necessary components required in design of project
• Secure necessary information to properly process a work order
• Monitor process of detail drawings to ensure timeliness and accuracy
• Arrange Work/Detail meetings for assigned projects
• Manage internal departments in assuring their tasks are completed to deliver the project
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3+ years Project Management experience
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Exceptionally high degree of client focus
• Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients and internal teams
• Demonstrated proficiency to manage projects, coordinate people and schedules
• Able to identify or project potential issues and work cross functionally to resolve
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to analyze and adjust work procedures to achieve maximum efficiency
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Typical hours for the position are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, off-hours work and weekend work may be required on a limited basis
Your application was submitted successfully.